The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Our dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. This marvellously absorbent dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder in the kitchen. They absorb 15 times their own weight and dry very quickly.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
Measures 6.5" x 8"